To our partners,
We hope that you, your colleagues, and your families are safe and well. The COVID-19 virus has impacted all of us in such unprecedented ways. During this time, the health and safety of our employees and partners is a top priority for us.
We want to assure you that we remain here for you and are open for business. REDspace Inc. continues to operate at full capacity. We are taking all necessary precautions to mitigate risk so we can continue to serve our clients without disruption, delivering world-class quality solutions. This includes:
- Adhering to all government and public health protocols, we have closed our physical office space and moved to fully remote work arrangements.
- We have set our entire staff up with everything they need to work productively and securely from their homes.
Given our experience working with remote partners, our team has adapted very well to our new distributed environment. Some steps we’ve taken to stay connected and maintain the same level of quality are:
- Regular and increased communication and updates on the business.
- Investments into additional support systems, testing devices, and collaboration tools.
- Review of all IT security protocols and policies.
- Continued recruitment of top talent to further strengthen our bench and mitigate any potential risk of lost time.
In a time where changes are happening day-by-day, we understand the importance of communication and we will provide ongoing updates. If, however, you have any specific questions or are looking for any support during this time, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Stay safe and healthy,
Mike Johnston, REDspace President & CEOmike.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1595 Bedford Hwy, Suite 168
- Bedford, NS B4A 3Y4
Located in Sunnyside Mall, near Pete's and directly next to David's Tea.